The ongoing Financial Crisis, someone dubbed it the Panic of 2007 (in memorial of the Panic of 1907, I guess), exemplifies how bad things can go worse.
If you just wake up from hibernation, read about what's been happaning here.
My well-diversified portfolio (reaching far into even Russia on the advices from my financial advisor) hard hit, I've been wondering why it happened.
Port authorities around the world went all-in to save us and received thumbs-up and thumbs-down. I don't have any comments, except a few.
Inevitably, there're a bunch of finger-pointings and name-callings going around. Here's my version of who's to/not to blame.
Some say it's just the beginning, although people are already thinking how to avoid another one. I say: believe me, it will happen again, only in another form and to another degree, as long as we're human.
Others say this is another "Great Depression." Though I don't think it'd be that bad, I couldn't care less. As my friend John used to say, "In the long run, we're all dead."
0 comments:
Post a Comment